About Company: WhiteVox is a team blend of young progressive thinkers and seasoned industry experts. We believe in testing unconventional ideas and daring attempts at breaking stereotypes of a typical working atmosphere. We are a group of enthusiasts who help businesses flourish by coining digital-oriented solutions. If not at work, we are found enjoying great music and delectable food
We are hiring for multiple opening for our own company for following position
Image Editor (Full Time) | Exp: 1-2 yrs| Stipend: up to 18k
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Make Clipping Path
- Retouching Image
- Good in Photoshop
- knowledge of other retouching software
Social Media Intern (6 Months) | Stipend up to 12k
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for multiple social media marketing platforms.
- Researching and implementing various social media trends.
- Researching relevant hash tags and using them as per the posts requirement.
- Managing social media calendar.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Creating innovative posts for various social media platforms like Facebook,Instagram etc.
- Scheduling and creating social media posts.
- Working on increasing the followers for multiple platforms.
- Updating posts to include relevant Keywords for Search Engine Optimization.
- Researching and gathering useful information and using the same for writing relevant content as per the style, tone and other requirements.
Social Media Marketing-Assistant Manager | Exp: 2-5 yrs | CTC: as per candidate profile
We are looking to hire a Social Media Marketing – Assistant Manager / Manager to be a part of our team. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining social media platforms, monitoring user engagement, supervising social media campaigns, handling online promotions, and analyzing feedback on a daily basis. In addition to this, the candidate should be able to meet deadlines, have a strategic mindset, and always think out of the box. The candidate should possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills and the ability to pay close attention to details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Developing engaging social media strategies
Managing social media platforms
Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention
Responding to the comments on social media on time
Creating organic and paid social media campaigns for advertising
Monitoring social media metrics and ROI
Analyzing social media trends
Preparing social media engagement and activity reports
Optimizing social media content effectively
Coordinating with Clients & in-house team
Staying up-to-date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals
Prepare operational newsletters and persuasive email marketing strategies
Preferably: Digital Marketing Agency background
Send resume on 8700039495
Looking forward to hear to you for relevant candidates