Social Media Optimization- This is a process of optimizing our social networking sites like facebook, linkedIn, instagram and twitter for increasing the content visibility (reach engagement, view) to selective audience. It is a part of Social Media Marketing(SMM)
SMM- This is a process of promoting our brand value, business, product, services through social sites.
There are two types of approach:
- Active- Promotion without any paid campaign.
- Passive- Promotion with paid campaign. This is also called sponsored and promoted content.
- Tag in Social Media
- Hashtag- It is use for highlighting words or making keywords in the post which helps in searches.
- At the rate(@) This is use for pointing or denoting any page name or post name.
*Facebook- This is an american social media site launch in 04 Feb 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg.
- Market Place
Tools for view- Add me fast, like for like
Campaign- Define objective
Adset- budget, audience and placement
Ad- Single image, multiple image
*Facebook Pixel- This is a facebook tool use for tracking leads, conversion and cookies which helps for remarketing.
How to earn money from Instagram and Facebook
*Twitter- This is a microblogging website and application launched in 21 March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Evan Williams, Noah Glass.
*LinkedIn- This is an american business and job oriented website launched in 05 May 2003 by Reid Hoffman.
- Youtube- YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is owned by Google, and is the second most visited website, after Google Search.